I was born and raised in the City of St. Louis. I attended Classical Junior Academy, and then Metro Academic and Classical High School. In college I earned my undergraduate degree in Philosophy, and was in the top of my class at Quinnipiac University School of Law.
I have represented clients in wrongful death, premises liability, worker’s compensation and automobile accidents. I have been recognized by my peers in The Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers magazine since 2013. At Wolfgram & Associates, we spend the time to treat our clients right and get them the results they deserve.
Of all the things that I have done as a lawyer, I find personal injury to be my favorite. When I am able to recover money for my clients, it makes my day. Those cases where the fight has been all that much harder makes the result that much sweeter.
I remember a recent case where my client’s employer sent her to a doctor who conducted a really awful examination and denied her claim. The medical records showed an injury, but the employer’s insurance company really gave us a hard time. The employer’s doctor’s report made it a tough case. However, in the end we obtained a good financial result. In addition, it also validated my client’s physical complaints and feelings.
In another recent case, my client’s auto insurance company denied her claim based upon some language in her policy. We are able to convince a judge that the language in the insurance policy favored my client, not the insurance company. When I called my client to tell her we had won, and how much money would be coming to her, she cried for joy. That was really one of the best days I have had as a lawyer.Eric’s Education and Background
- Metro Academic and Classical High School (City Magnet)
- Saint Louis University, 1991-93
- B.A., Loyola University, 1993-94
- J.D., Quinnipiac University School of Law, 2000
- Missouri Bar, 2001
- Illinois Bar, 2005
- Supreme Court of Missouri, 2001-2002
- Lewis, Rice and Fingersh, 2004-2004
- Wuestling and James, P.C., 2004-2010
- Wolfgram and Assoc., P.C., 2010-present
- Khan v. Gutsgell, Missouri Lawyer’s Weekly Most Important Opinions of 2001
- Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers Rising Star