Experienced Truck Accident lawyer St.Louis
A 30-ton, 18-wheel truck colliding with a two-ton car results in damage is often extreme and always unequal. Trucks dominate our highways, and the resulting accidents are different from other traffic accidents.
There are many special rules and regulations that apply only to trucks and truckers. The success of your case may depend upon whether your truck accident lawyer in St.Louis knows the details of these applicable laws. For example:
- Truckers are typically not permitted to drive in bad weather.
- There is often a lower speed limit for trucks.
- Even if your vehicle strikes a truck, the truck may be liable.
- The trucker must have a number of valid licenses.
- Like airliners, trucks carry data recorders, and you have a right to that information.
- Even alcohol-based cough syrup taken the night before an accident may legally impair a trucker
These are only a few of the complexities involved in truck accident cases. We have mastery of the related legal material enabling us to make a strong case even when it may not be obvious.
When a trucking case comes in, our experienced team of truck accident attorneys in St.Louis move fast and immediately visit the accident scene. We also bring in experts to help us gather vital information. As a team, we measure skid marks, collect paint samples, take photographs, and gather the trucker’s records – all before weather, traffic, and time destroy the physical evidence needed to make your case. When you or your loved one may be suffering, we handle all the details, because worrying about preserving evidence should be the last thing on your mind.