Every year, more than 130,000 Americans are killed by falls and motor vehicles accidents resulting in preventable death. The National Safety Council recently released their 2017 Injury Facts, highlighting the main sources of preventable deaths from the past year. They report the lifetime odds of death from a motor vehicle accident are 1 in 114 and 1 in 647 for pedestrians. We believe those numbers are too high.
Preventable Death Attorney
These preventable deaths are most often the result of negligence on the part of a third party.
Wolfgram & Associates knows how devastating a preventable death or injury can be for a family. In fact, we have skilled St. Louis injury attorneys who have dedicated their careers to serving the injured. Furthermore, our law firm has helped numerous clients assert their rights against negligent motorists and doctors in Missouri and Illinois.
Contact a St. Louis Injury Attorney
Location & Hours
Wolfgram Law offers free on-site parking and is conveniently located in St. Louis’ Central West End neighborhood.
462 North Taylor Ave., Suite 300
Saint Louis, Missouri 63108
Mon – Friday: 9am-5pm
Weekends: By appointment
Before / After Hours: By appointment
- Distracted Driving AccidentJanuary 14, 2019 - 11:34 pm
- Client Appreciation Party at Wolfgram & Associates...December 26, 2018 - 11:47 pm
- Story of a Burn VictimDecember 14, 2018 - 5:06 am
- Filipino-American Community of St Louis Christmas PartyDecember 11, 2018 - 7:12 pm
- Hurt? Call Kurt!July 12, 2017 - 3:39 pm